CORPORATE ENTERTAINMENT, ANNIVERSARIES, WEDDINGS AND PRIVATE EVENTS
“When the stage lights first hit Drew Anthony, as Dean Martin, a chill could be felt running through the audience. The swagger, the cigarette, the drink in hand only serve to heighten the excitement as Dean belts out Italian love songs and croons as if it were still 1960.”
Imagine having Dean Martin sing:
- That’s Amore or You’re Nobody Til’ Somebody Loves You during your wedding ceremony.
- Everybody Loves Somebody during your anniversary.
- Ain’t That A Kick In The Head at your loved one’s birthday.
- Memories Are Made of This at your colleague’s retirement party.
- Return To Me at a going-away party.
- Put on a Corporate Event in Las Vegas that will be one to remember!
“I was swept back in time to an era I’ve always wished I’d been in. The performances were great, especially Drew Anthony as Dean Martin – the swagger, the quips / ad-libbing – Drew completely embodies the spirit of Dean Martin. What a treat!”
Tell us about your special event using the inquiry form below:
“Mr. Anthony is a clone of Dean Martin. His look, mannerisms, voice and style are almost identical. He adeptly juggles a cigarette and drink in each hand as he croons “That’s Amore” and “You’re Nobody Till Somebody Loves You.” “